Heritage Day - an opportunity to see and hear something of the History of Medicine in the North East of Scotland.
The 2020 Heritage evening, 'Celebration of 50 Years of Vocational GP Training' was postponed. It is hoped to run a Heritage Event in 2021.
- Heritage Symposium - Winning the Peace? (May 2019)
- Exhibition on Medical and Nursing Services in World War I (November 2018)
- Heritage Symposium - Alberto Morrocco (December 2017)
- 2017 Event - Medical Humanities in the curriculum (18th May)
- 2016 Event - Medical Care in Remote Situations
- 2015 Event