Heritage Day - an opportunity to see and hear something of the History of Medicine in the North East of Scotland.
The 2020 Heritage evening will be on Wednesday 22nd April: 'Celebration of 50 years of GP training' - more details later.
- Heritage Symposium - Winning the Peace? (May 2019)
- Exhibition on Medical and Nursing Services in World War I (November 2018)
- Heritage Symposium - Alberto Morrocco (December 2017)
- 2017 Event - Medical Humanities in the curriculum (18th May)
- 2016 Event - Medical Care in Remote Situations
- 2015 Event